It's more than just our views...
Shorewood Country Club
At Shorewood golf is more than a sport…it’s a way of life. A rewarding game of golf, great food and time spent with family and friends. Members can relax and take in the breathtaking view along the beautiful shores of Lake Erie. Enjoy our heated pool, take advantage of our full service bar or just grab a drink on our outdoor patio. Unwind, put your feet up and enjoy the sunset along side our newly contracted fire pit.
We value golf and so much more…social memberships are available and an affordable way to entertain an important client, hold a large or intimate family gathering or entertain hardworking employees in a relaxing environment. Like to get together….we have a variety of monthly events all year round!
Benefits of Golf Membership at Shorewood
- No tee times required
- Average round of golf under 4 hours
- Open Year Round
- "Short Game " practice facility for chipping, pitching and putting
- Shorewood Member golf events
- Golf instruction program led by PGA teaching professional Rich Conwell
- No Capital Assessments
- Reciprocal Membership with other golf clubs in the area
- Several Membership options
- Locker room facilities
- Formal and casual dining, outdoor lakeside patio, banquet facilities
|Full Family Golf||$143.50||$1722.00|
|A1 Junior Golf*||$78.58||$943.00|
|Monthly food & beverage minimum||$ 75.00|
*Ages 30 and under no food and beverage minimum for golf members only
|Cart Plan Single||$499.00|
The Business / Corporate (“B/C Plan”) incentive program is created for prospective “new golf” members from an individual business or corporation.
- The B/C must propose a minimum of four (4) individual employees to comprise their golf group. Shorewood may request confirmation of employment status.
- Program duration is twelve (12) months, new members may be added at anytime during the year and receive the discount percentage appropriate to the group size, adjustments will be made on the first day of the following month following enrollment.
- Discount for Business/Corporate members:
- 4-7 golf members – 20%
- 8-11 golf members - 25%
- 12 or more golf members – 30%
At Shorewood, members can find a peaceful retreat, excellent facilities for entertaining and a relaxing place for social gatherings. The clubhouse features our lakeside Casual Bar, Banquet Room, Grand Room, and our newly renovated Rathskeller Lounge. Join us in the heated swimming pool or have a relaxing meal on our outdoor lakeside patio. Our Executive Chef strives to bring high quality and great services to your dining experience.