Food and Beverage Manager / Events Coordinator
Shorewood Country Club – Dunkirk, NY 14048
- Will be the contact between potential clients and SCC during event planning
- Emails and fielding phone calls, answering any questions regarding our facility and Banquet packages (bar / dinner)
- Scheduling meetings/ tastings for upcoming weddings (booking), BEO’S, brides room setup if necessary
- Ordering applicable linens, chairs, tables for certain events
- Staff for the event, layout of the facility prior to event and general supervision during the event
- Keep up with recurring annual events (contact) and schedule events
- Work directly with fellow managers and meet on weekly basis regarding upcoming events and report with any areas of concern
- Implement disciplinary procedures if necessary
- Work directly with Chef, creating new menus and banquet menus
- Schedule staff, train and direct restaurant employees to fulfill member and guest expectations. Interview and direct hiring of front house employees and preparing schedules to ensure restaurant is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain professional restaurant image including restaurant and bar cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards – Enforce sanitary practices
- keep our members involved via email blasts regarding upcoming events/clubhouse news
- Maintain annual calendar for membership to view in office – update on daily basis to ensure no double bookings
- Understanding and working with software system, EZ Links, using the event and F&B Modules. Oversite of Bar operations Bar manager will report to General Manager
- The Food & Beverage Manager/Events Coordinator will report directly to the General Manager.
- Offseason planning and preparation – Review Event Packages, Market Events, Staff Policy and Procedure review.
Job Type: Full-time